Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday BLOG!

What Mia Wants blog is now officially 1 year old. I can't believe one year has passed. When I started blogging I started for fun, thinking I would never have a follower and I would pass the days just blogging to myself. Thanks to all of you the blog has survived, and it is not easy since there are now more fashion blogs than ever. Blogging became my hobby, one of my habits, part of my daily routine and THANK god because I really needed a creative outlet (who doesn't?). It is really great to know that other people appreciate fashion as I do and I also love to follow other fashion blogs and get that feeling that all of us are kinda 'connected' by our passion - that is fashion. So, for its birthday 'the blog' wishes all of you to continue to love fashion, share it by blogging and continue to visit What Mia Wants! :)

Lots of love, Mia

No comments: