Thursday, February 11, 2010

BEST SPRING 2010 COLLECTION: BURBERRY PRORSUM!

LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love everything, the spectacularly made trenchcoats, the nude colors and the ice cream colors, the lightness of the fabrics, the shoes, the bags, the belts. It is definitely very very british and polished but at the same time super pratical and comfortable don't you think? There is no outfit that I woudn't wear. AND luckily I found out that ZARA is actually copying most of the Burberry collection (I mean, it's really really really similar) and for a great price. As I can't buy Burberry I'll definitely buy the copied stuff (why don't I just win the lottery already??). 
For those who thought my favourite collection would be Balmain: I really didn't like the collection that much, I think the last collections, like the Fall collection, were much better! 
In the last years, Burberry seems to surprise me every single time with an always better-than-the-last show and right now Christopher Bailey is definitely my favorite designer... well, let's say tied up with Karl Lagerfeld.
Here he is with Emma Watson, face of the spring campaign:
 
And here is a close-up of the shoes:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eu vestia tudo, tb!são lindas!Isso da Zara não sabia, mas prezo muito em ouvir ,)*
Raquel

Joana Vilaça said...

Também amei esta colecção, linda!
Amo os drapeados, as cores suaves, a feminilidade dos pormenores! Os sandálias com as meias ficam um máximo! Eu também fiz um post no meu blog sobre a burberry.

Mas para mim a melhor colecção foi mesmo a da Prada.

http://theaudreyhepburnfashionshow.blogs.sapo.pt/