Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday TO ME!!

Today is my birthday and I am now 22 years old!! 
My friend Raquel sent me this picture and I knew I had to share it, it's deliciously fabulous and very festive and appropriate for the ocasion. 
I began thinking, as it is my birthday, 'if I could have ANY piece of clothing for my birthday, what would I choose?
It came down to Burberry, Chanel or Givenchy and I finally decided, if I could have ANY piece of clothing it would have to be a look from the Givenchy Spring Summer 2010 collection like this dress:
So dear followers, if you want you're free to offer, ahah ;)

2 comments:

My Fashion Notes said...

feliz aniversário!

kss
myfashion-notes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

.)*

Não seria fácil a escolha, de facto, mas este é muito bonito.
Raquel